Rutland Street Independent Accomodation
Picture Perfect in Picton
Located overlooking the Picton Marina, this newly renovated self-contained apartment offers a lounge area with TV and DVD player, fully equipped kitchen, two bedrooms which both contain queen sized beds, two bathrooms (one with bath tub), washing machine, BBQ and secure lockup garage.
The lounge and main bedroom both open onto the large sunny deck which contains outdoor furniture, large sun umbrella and BBQ.
There is free Wi-Fi throughout the apartment
- Kitchen - Electric oven, fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle. As well as tea and coffee, most essential cooking requirements -salt, pepper, oil, etc. are provided.
- Lounge – Heater, fan, tv, dvd player, chairs, coffee table
- Bedrooms – both rooms contain 1 queen sized bed, electric blankets, fans, heaters
- Bathrooms – quality towels, face cloths, hairdryer, hand soap and body wash, one bathroom includes a full sized bath
- Deck – Outdoor setting with large sun umbrella and BBQ
There is also a washing machine and clothes line for your convenience.
Large spacious deck with expansive views over the Marina, and surrounding landscape it offers an ideal place to unwind and relax
It is only a 5 – 10 minute walk to Picton foreshore and the many local restaurants and shops.